Monday, June 21, 2010

Page #49: 6/12/10

It's been a while! The HOW Conference always motivates me to pick up my sketchbook. So even though I might not be on the "160 Pages" quest, I'm going to try journaling again. Maybe even some zine making? Anyway, I thought I might as well post the drawings on this blog.

I have never been able to draw on the first page of any journal. I've always had fear of making mistakes. Well, I want this one to be FULL of mistakes, so I went ahead and doodled right on the cover.

06/12/10

2 comments:

- Kathy - said...

I'm so happy that you've posted some drawings again! I just LOVE your style so much, it always gets me inspired to draw again as well.

Thanks a lot!

Joanne Butler said...

What is your journal brand? What do you use to put white on your drawings? (Sorry, not an artist, just interested :)